© 2015 Eastern Counties Golden Retriever Club
All photos are copyright and should not be reproduced
2014 Novice, Open and Veteran Working Tests
(held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations)
Saturday 15th March 2014
To be held at Pearce’s Farm Shop, Buntingford, Hertfordshire SG9 9ND
By kind permission of Mr & Mrs Beets and Mr David Piece
Mr Jim Gale (44) & Mr Phil Allen (3).
• Open Test – open to all Golden Retrievers
• Novice Test – not having won 1st 2nd or 3rd at an Open Test/any award at a Field Trial or 1st in a Novice or Intermediate Test
• Veteran – For dogs not less than 7 years of age on the date of the test.
• Members £8
• Non Members £10
Download Schedule Download Entry Form
Entry Forms must reach the W.T Secretary Mr Eric Wainwright, 7 Penwright Close, Kempston, Bedfordshire MK42 8QR
Tel 01234 294720 or 07590532627 (mobile) By Saturday 08th March 2014.
Competitors/ spectators must make their own arrangements
Please send a SAE or provide your e-
9.00 for a 9.30am start.
Pearce’s Farm Shop is situated on the south carriage of the A10, just off the lay-
Travelling North on the A10 take the first exit on the B1638 roundabout heading towards Buntingford, traveling past the shop on the right. Cross the A10 at the Hamels Lane intersection(just past East Herts Golf Club on your left) to travel south on the A10. Take the turning into the shop’s large car park.
Sat Nav users: You will have trouble using the postcode. SG9 9ND will take you to the lane just before the shop, ignore this and continue south on the A10 and you will see sign’s directing you to the shop.
Those with computers: If you “Google” Pearce’s Farm Shop it will also give you a map with the location of the farm shop.
NOVICE AND VETERAN WILL RUN IN THE MORNING.
OPEN WILL RUN AFTER LUNCH starting no later than 2pm.
Rosettes 1st to 5th in each test. Trophies confined to members.
• Fenwood Trophy for the winner, kindly presented by Mr M Godefroy.
• Sherinsea Trophy for best in Novice or Open Test bred by owner kindly presented by Mrs G Piggott
• Bryanstown Shield for highest score in Novice or Open Test, kindly presented By the late Mr and Mrs M Twist.
• Gayplume Josh Trophy for winner of Novice Test, kindly presented by Mrs Janet Cooper
• Bryanstown Dual Purpose Trophy for highest placed dog, having won a prize at an Open Show (other than a Special Working Class), kindly presented by Mr & Mrs D Ewings
• The Souter Trophy to the winner kindly presented by Mr & Mrs T Souster
• The Bryanstown Trophy for Best Novice Veteran kindly presented by Mr & Mrs D. Ewings
• Rosette for Best Veteran over 8 years presented by Mr & Mrs D Ewings
Dog Food from Skinners Dog Food for every prize winner
Mobile contact number on the day 07590532627
|HOW TO JOIN|