© 2015 Eastern Counties Golden Retriever Club
All photos are copyright and should not be reproduced
Novice Dog/Novice Handler and Special Puppy Working Tests
(held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations)
Saturday 09th August 2014 at “Apple Tree”, Debach, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP13 6BZ
By kind permission of Mr & Mrs D Ewings, Mr & Mrs W Buchanan and Mr N Le Roux
• Novice Dog/Novice Handler Test – Neither dog nor handler to have won ANY award at a Field Trial, or a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in an Open Working Test, or a 1st in ANY Working Test.
• Special Puppy – For dogs less than 24 months of age on the date of the test.
Mrs Jane Lintott (2540) & Mr Bob Sharman (np).
• Members £8
• Non Members £10
Download Entry form
Entry Forms and Fees must reach the Working Test Secretary, Mr Eric Wainwright, 7 Penwright Close, Kempston, Bedfordshire MK42 8QR. Tel 01234 294720 or 07590 532627 (mobile) E-
REFRESHMENTS – Competitors/ spectators must make their own arrangements
Please send a SAE or advise e-
9.30am for a 10.00am start. See below for directions.
Novice Dog/Novice Handler
• The Murphy’s Luck Trophy to the winner (Confined to Members) Presented by Mr & Mrs D Ewings
• The Presidents Trophy in memory of the late Mr M Twist for Best Improver
• Rosettes to 5th place.
• Specials for Best Debutant, Best bred by exhibitor, Best Junior handler presented by Mr & Mrs D Ewings
• Rosettes for The Best Heel Work, The Best Marker, The Best with an Award in
• The Show Ring.
• The Millgreen Trophy for the Winner (Confined to members) kindly presented by Mr & Mrs D Barnes
• The Storm Tankerd for best dog puppy presented by Mr & Mrs D Ewings
Skinners Dog Food provides sponsorship for this event.
• NO DOGS, other than those entered in The Test, will be allowed on the Ground
• BITCHES IN SEASON will not be allowed on the ground under any circumstances.
• The Test is confined to GOLDEN RETRIEVERS ONLY
• All spectators and competitors not under Judges Orders, must remain with the Flag Steward.
• All dogs must be on a lead except when under judge’s orders
• No dog shall wear a collar when competing
• Please ensure you are a fully paid up member when entering as such
Mobile contact number on the day 07590 532627
Directions to the Venue
From Ipswich take the A12 towards Lowestoft. After by-
From Norwich, come off the A140 at the A14 and travel through Coddenham staying on the main road until you reach a “T” junction on a bend, follow the road left & you will pass through Ashbocking before passing Otley Agricultural college on your right. At the next “T” junction turn right and then 1st left turning which will be signposted to Debach. Pass Debach Enterprises and Clopton Industrial Park on your right and take the next turning on your right. Car Parking will be sign posted.
|HOW TO JOIN|